Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The iRazor

iPhone, whoop-dee-do. It's bad enough that I've gotten inured to carrying around a cell phone -- a simple one, a cell phone classic, you might call it -- something I never did in the last century, and survived. The iPhone just seems like gizmo overload. Of course, in another sense, I hope Apple does well with it, since I want them to continue to make computers.


Often, I set my cell to "silent," even though it's not quite silent when it rings -- it sounds like a less noisy version of my electric razor. Which made me say one day, when Lilly asked if I could take pictures with it (I can't), that I wanted a cell phone that doubled as an electric razor. I held it up to my face, set it to buzz, and made the motions of shaving. Lilly mocked the idea.


Still, can't you see it? On the way to the office, talking about very important things while weaving through traffic, and shaving too! The buzz wouldn't be much of a problem. It's not like cell phone conversations have to be clear. "Yes, I hear the buzz," you could say. "Must be sunspots."


For some reason, the system wouldn't let me upload the photo below yesterday. It's also of the backyard jungle, looking southward from my back door. I like June.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home