Monday, July 20, 2009

The Funny Things You See in Wisconsin Dells

Had a pleasant time this weekend in Wisconsin Dells, except for my headache Saturday afternoon at the massive water park we visited. It was a fine water park -- Lilly and Ann rated it highly -- but I'd gotten up early, driven more than three hours, attended a press event that involved concentrating on an interactive game, and then went to the water park, which was full of people having a cheerful loud time.


More about those things later. Wisconsin Dells has many, many billboards and other outdoor ads. This one made me laugh. No one else in my family thought it was funny, but I have my own peculiar sense of humor.



It might be a little hard to see in the photo, but up close it looks like either Buffalo Phil has lassoed him one big chicken, or he's got the body of a chicken. He's also got that demented cowboy look. Would you let this man rustle you up some grub? Well, maybe. I didn't know where the place was until we were about to leave, so I didn't have a chance to try Buffalo Phil's.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home