Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Teen Birthday

Strong cold winds this morning, and strong winds on Tuesday mean garbage cans in motion. Plus a variety of loose trash in the yard. So the first thing I did this morning was deal with that situation. More wind tomorrow morning, I hear, but at least the trash cans will be in the garage.


Lilly's birthday was before Thanksgiving, but her party -- a group of the usual suspects in the living room, these days including a sprinkling of boys along with the girls -- was on the day after Thanksgiving. All in all, she had a good time.



As usual, I took a picture of the cake.



She chose the wording this year. Anything you want, I said, as long as the bakery doesn't have to call me up to make sure I really wanted that on a cake. They didn't question her choice.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home