Monday, June 20, 2005

Notes From Ed

Too busy! After I'm done with buzzing through a current assignment, I need to take a couple of days off. Except from child-rearing and blogging.


I only have access to a Mac these days, which makes you a second-class citizen in Blogger-world. For one thing, you can’t use the shortcut buttons when posting, to do such functions as post a link without having to enter all the html code. So I would have posted this link earlier, but when faced with html code, my indolent streak kicks in.


But here it is. You might remember traveler Ed, who’s now in the big leagues of the travel-writing world (Arthur Frommer knows his work and gives him assignments, for instance). Ed’s started a blog, Unexpected World. It’s even the same format as this one. The main difference is that he gets to go far and wide, while I go near and narrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home