Thursday, September 14, 2006

Watching House at Home

The clouds cleared away and it was warm and clear in Chicagoland today. Not that I got to go out much, since editors nationwide need me to stay on task. Well, a few editors do, sort of, but mostly I need to stay on task because that’s the way self-employment works.


One of these days, though, I’m going to have a laptop, and on some pleasant days I’ll repair with it to the deck and work out there. Not likely this year, though.


When not working, I’ve been burning through the first season of House, MD on DVD. Entirely worth my time because of Hugh Laurie’s title character. That’s the critical consensus about the show as well, and for once the critical consensus is spot-on. Anything else good about it, and it has its moments, is mere bonus. I’ve read that the show sometimes tells some medical stretchers, and probably that’s true, but that’s the dramatic art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home