Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Lament on the Disappearance of the Comic Drunk

More Moo Goo Gai Pan

(All the men are drunk.)

Bob: (Into phone) Hello. Is this the House of Hu? I’d like to order some Chinese food. (To men with him) What do you want?

Jerry: Howard wants pizza.

Howard: No I don’t. I want some Moo Goo Gai Pan.

Bob: (Into phone) Did you hear what Howard wants? Oh. Moo Goo Gai Pan.

Jerry: That’s what I want, too. Dr. Jerry Robinson wants Moo Goo Gai Pan.

Bob: (Into phone) And more Moo Goo Goo Goo.

Jerry: Did you hear what you said, Bob? You said, "more Moo Goo Goo Goo." You said, "Moo Goo Goo Goo."

Howard: That’s right. You said "Moo Goo Goo Goo."

Bob: Maybe I’m ordering Chinese baby food.


"Over the River and Through the Woods,"

Airdate: November 22, 1975.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home