Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Listening Selections

Today I happened across "88 Lines About 42 Presidents," which is patterned after "88 Lines About 44 Women." I didn't bother to count the lines, but all the presidents up to Bill Clinton are included.


I was amused. Of course. There's another list-song about U.S. presidents out there. It's almost a subgenre, or will be if a few more are written. Other examples include Jonathan Coulton's song and the one by the Animaniacs.


Also, this is a link to my first podcast. I will be doing them once a week for the foreseeable future. Why? Because I'm being paid to do it.


It's high time that my high school speech and debate experience proved itself useful. Actually, it already has, since I used to moderate panels and make other speeches in front of audiences periodically as a magazine editor. I've heard that a lot of people would rather do anything else besides public speaking. Can't say that I have that particular fear.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home